Solar Water Heater
Geysers and water heaters have become an inevitable part of our lifestyle.
- A huge amount of energy is required to heat water and it is believed that about 18% of the domestic energy is used to heat water.
- It’s so invigorating to take a shower in hot water after a day-long, tedious, hard work.
- Solar water heaters can help you begin your day with a gush of energy and warmth for many years. They’re a great way to reduce the consumption of energy in heating water. The sun’s energy is used to heat water that is stored in a hot water tank and drawn when needed.
Studies suggested: A 100-litre solar water heater can replace an electric geyser for domestic use and saves nearly 1500 units of electricity annually.
- Solar water heaters provide durability, long life, and little or nil maintenance.
- The storage tanks are specially suitable for Indian hard water conditions.
- Installation is typically done in hard water area, especially PUF (polyurethane foam) insulated SS & MS hot dip galvanized storage tanks.
- Some products offer evacuated tube collector solar water heaters for both domestic and industrial use.
- Highly evacuated glass tubes ensure that there is no scaling deposition.
- High injection PUF material prevents heat losses during coldest nights for up to 72 hours.
- Coated, galvanized outer tank resist outer corrosion from environmental causes. Also, the power-coated mounting frame easily sustains the weight of the system for 15-20 years.
- Top solar water pumps are made of high-performance solar cells and other materials sourced from leading international suppliers. Thus, the PV modules are reliable for a long time.
Solar water pumps are easy-to-use and with the general troubleshooting guidelines, stated in the manual, you can easily fix common, minor issues. There are first-rate solar water heaters in the market with 5-7 years of replacement guarantee.
- 2000-3000 mAh battery
- Copper heat pipe
- Specially coated internal tank
- Borosilicate glass vacuum material
- Up to 10 years warranty
- Hostels & Dormitories
Questions & Answers coming soon.
Please post your questions